Connectivity executives representing local and regional broadband innovators
WASHINGTON – USTelecom – The Broadband Association, a leading association of connectivity providers and technology innovators, today announced six new members of its Leadership Committee, comprised of a select group of executives from the ranks of USTelecom’s innovative local and regional broadband providers, charged with helping to shape and lead the association’s national advocacy.
“The diverse regional broadband innovators joining our Leadership Committee are investing in our shared networks, pioneering next generation technologies and delivering connectivity to communities and enterprises everywhere. I welcome these new members who will bring valuable new perspectives and ideas on building infrastructure, deploying technology and helping guide our advocacy in the year ahead,” said Jonathan Spalter, President and CEO, USTelecom.
New members elected to the USTelecom Leadership Committee include:
· Josh Descant, CEO, REV Broadband (based in Gonzales, Louisiana)
· Becky Scott, President, EPICTOUCH (based in Elkhart, Kansas)
· Tom Preston, CEO, DUO Broadband (based in Jamestown, Kentucky)
· Ann Rauh Dickerson, Chief Financial/Administrative Officer, Metamora Telephone Company (based in Metamora, Illinois)
· Carol Olson, General Manager, Coon Valley Farmer’s Telephone Company (based in Coon Valley, Wisconsin)
· Charlie Cano, General Manager/CEO, Etex (based in Gilmer, Texas)